This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine.
School has officially been in session for 1 week!! Everyone started on different days, some are learning from home, some are learning in person and the little ones are anticipating their turn next week! However this 2020 school year looks for you and your family, this post has a round up of some of my favorite Cricut projects. Personalized school supplies, name stickers, planner stickers, teacher gifts, masks, backpacks, water bottles, home school learning spaces and more!!! I’ve linked all the amazing creators under their photos. Check them out and spend the weekend getting all the things made for back to school!
1. MERMAID LIFE BACK TO SCHOOL ITEMS
2. PLANNER STICKERS- TO KEEP YOU ON TRACK
3. HOME SCHOOL PERSONALIZED SPACE
4. PERSONALIZED CLASS FOLDERS AND BAG
5. PERSONALIZED GAMER SUPPLIES
6. PERSONALIZED TEACHER CLASSROOM GIFTS
7. PERSONALIZED NAME STICKERS
8. LEOPARD BACKPACK AND PENCIL BOX
9. DIY FACE MASKS AND ESSENTIAL BAG
10. TEACHER GIFT BAG AND CARD
AND ONE MORE JUST FOR FUN!!!
11. HOMESCHOOL RULES SIGN
I hope that these projects have inspired you! I loved them all so much and i hope you get to make all the things you have been wanting to! Take this weekend to get some things personalized for your kids weather they are doing in person or at home distance learning!! This year is one for the books and we all need all the help we can get! Thank you to all the amazing makers who created these posts to help us all out!!!
Stay safe and get creative!!